Friday, December 7, 2007

Rainy..Rainy.....Rainy Day....

Today is really not a good day to go out…. Raining started since 9 am…suppose a plumber should come to fix the toilet in my tuition centre…. But….he could not make it because of raining…the main reason is he does not have a car…he only rides on motorcycle….he promise to come if the rain stop…but unfortunately..the rain is not mercy enough…it rains til now…now is already 8pm…

Erm….since nothing much to do,I come to look for jiun for dinner…..he works overtime till 10 pm today…..we have a simple dinner….and now I am in his new office waiting for him to off duty….i cant really imagine myself sitting in an office….my last experience working in an office was since year 2003…haahaa…the only job that I needed to work from 8.30a.m to 6pm….was as an account assistant….haahaa..my work everyday was filling documents and key in data…..all the datas have to be keyed in one by one into different accounts….although I m an accounting graduate…but my working experience in this field was only A MONTH…..haahaa…one month working as account assistant…later something wrong with my eyes….

One particular morning, when I reached office and on my computer, when I looked at the screen…I hardly see a word…..what I can say is…I can only see a screen with black dots…..MY GOD….i was so terrified….since then I quitted the job and never applied any vacancy similar….my eyes cant face the computer for too long…..those jobs that requires me to look at the computer all day long will cause a symptom call eye dryness….when I got that particular symptom…I hardly see a thing clearly for more than a month…I cant even watch television…that’s was the most terrified nightmare for me…..

Sometimes I will recall this memory, this reminds me a phrase..: everything happens for a reason…when a bad thing happens on us, there must be a good thing following at the back…..maybe we feel that, that’s the end of the world when something bad happens, I always believe that if we have been good to everyone….we will get good in return…..do not be afraid to fail…..we must have the courage to change…although it is tough and it takes time…maybe a year, maybe 10 years for us to succeed, but….once we make the decision for change.. it is always for good……..never envy on what people have and did….we must enjoy on what we r doing and appreciate on what we have in our life…there r many chances in our life that for us to prove that we can have a better future……I believe for what I believe. when we believe.. we will see it….

1 comment:

Nikko said...

Hope you have left Jiun's office now.. it's 11 pm..

yeah gal, i luv your voice on this 'do not be afraid to fail…..we must have the courage to change…although it is tough and it takes time…'

you go gal.. we live life ahead@